Year-end continues to get more challenging for the financial industry every year. Consider acting now to make sure everything needed is completed before the end of the year.
- If applicable, determine if you want to take your required distribution from your IRA or inherited IRA.
- Make a contribution to your child’s 529 account.
- Consider any estate planning that might need to be done before year-end and phone your attorney for an appointment.
- Discuss with your accountant whether or not you might be eligible to contribute to a Roth or Traditional IRA and, if needed, contact us to open the account.
- Take care of any gifting, transfers of stock or cash that might need to be done by year-end.
- Review your beneficiaries.
Please contact our office today if we can help with any of these financial planning or account maintenance tasks.